Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Dog A Day!!! MEET BAILEY


Born 11/29/2000

Bailley was my very first show dog. Bailleys name says it all. She "Had me from the start" She is my breeding and I was the one who delivered her. As you can see by the photos, I did not know much at the time about grooming. I learned so much with her. She hated the show ring and I finally cut her down. Looking back I think she could have been finished. I love her face and beautiful head, I would love a house full of faces like this one. Bailley and I have been through a lot together and she is my special little girl. We call her the drama queen of the house, when she wants something she uses her voice and talks to us. Bailley was spayed after giving me a beautiful baby girl, Phoebe. See www.shihtzukisses.com/crew.htm for more photos and information about my babies.

No comments: